From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 09, 2002 at 11:11:34
Subject: Calculator activities

Hi,

I am a student teacher, presently attending teacher's college in my country.
With only three months left to finish the program, I have been given the task
to use a calculator game with some students and to write a report after. I am
in desperate need of your help. What are some calulator activity games that
can stimulate critical thinking in children between the age group 9 - 15.

Thanks in advance.

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/