From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Nov 29, 1998 at 16:25:56
Subject: Adding fractions

I would like to know if someone can help me explain how to add fractions. I
need a clever explanation for a boy that asks about the little details.

Specifically: when adding fractions, why must they be in the same denominator?

I need real life examples to help me explain why.

Thanks.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®