From: Kathi Lukasik <klukasik@stny.rr.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 17, 2002 at 08:59:07
Subject: Ratio and proportion lesson plan

Hello,

I am interested in introducing the topics of ratio and proportion to eighth
graders.  Do you have any suggestions for an inductive, hands-on activity?
I would like my students to discover ideas for themselves more than be
presented with formulas.

Thanks

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question