From: Darene Sutter <dsutter@jackpine.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 29, 2002 at 11:49:42
Subject: textbooks and publishers

Our elementary school is looking to update our math textbooks.  Could you
please give me a list of recommended publishers to contact for samples?
We would like to make our decision by the end of the school year.  Thank
you for your help.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®