From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 04, 2002 at 10:05:40
Subject: Re: textbooks and publishers

Dear Darene, >Our elementary school is looking to update our math textbooks. Could you >please give me a list of recommended publishers to contact for samples? >We would like to make our decision by the end of the school year. Thank >you for your help. I know that the Mathematically Sane site has links to information about the NSF (National Science Foundation) Sponsored Curriculum Projects. You could find information on those elementary programs here: http://mathematicallysane.com/links/nsfprojects.asp Another possibility is to use the NCTM (National Council of Teachers of Mathematics) Buyer's Guide site: http://nctm.org/buyersguide/ I hope that information is useful. -Suzanne A., for the T2T service Thanks for visiting our on-line community. Visit Teacher2Teacher again at http://mathforum.org/t2t/

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/