Q&A #8654

textbooks and publishers

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 04, 2002 at 10:05:40
Subject: Re: textbooks and publishers

Dear Darene,

>Our elementary school is looking to update our math textbooks.  Could you
>please give me a list of recommended publishers to contact for samples?
>We would like to make our decision by the end of the school year.  Thank
>you for your help.

I know that the Mathematically Sane site has links to information about the
NSF (National Science Foundation) Sponsored Curriculum Projects. You could
find information on those elementary programs here:

Another possibility is to use the NCTM (National Council of Teachers of
Mathematics) Buyer's Guide site:

I hope that information is useful.

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message