From: Tay <megumi4us@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 05, 2002 at 05:54:39
Subject: Looking for a bilingual math teacher

I'm looking for a bilingual math teacher to exchange math problems in Japanese and English. I'm a Japanese and teach math to Japanese junior high school students in Japan. It would be nice to exchange the math problems that our students are learning at school. If interested, please write me a note. Thanks. Tay

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/