Q&A #8694

Looking for a bilingual math teacher

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 12, 2002 at 10:25:58
Subject: Re: Looking for a bilingual math teacher

Dear Tay, >I'm looking for a bilingual math teacher to exchange math problems in >Japanese and English. I'm a Japanese and teach math to Japanese junior >high school students in Japan. It would be nice to exchange the math >problems that our students are learning at school. If interested, please >write me a note. Thanks. Tay What a great idea! I'm posting your message to a discussion area that we have and if/when someone responds, I'll be sure to let you know. -Suzanne A., for the T2T service Thanks for visiting our on-line community. Visit Teacher2Teacher again at http://mathforum.org/t2t/

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®