Q&A #8835

Using stories at middle school

View entire discussion
[<<prev] [next>>]

From: Roya (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 29, 2002 at 21:20:41
Subject: Re: Using stories at middle school

>I am doing PhD research on using stories to help teach math in grade
>levels 5-7. I have seen a number of great lists of math-related story
>books, but most are for K-3 grades. Which stories / trade books would be
>applicable to grades 5-7?
>Thanks! --Yafa Ginosar

Hi Yafa,

I am wondering if you have already visited this Teacher2Teacher FAQ on the
subject of Literature and Mathematics:

If so, please write back and we will look further.  I opened your question
on Teachers' Lounge (http://mathforum.org/t2t/discuss/) so it would find a
bigger audience.

 -Roya Salehi, for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message