From: Carol Frego
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Dec 09, 1998 at 18:05:54
Subject: Schedule of classes

I would like to survey teachers from different states on the question of
time in the mathematics classroom for grades 5 through 8.  I currently
teach in this area and find after being in a self-contained classroom that
it is difficult to do the job well if given very little time.  I feel this
is an equity issue.  How many of you feel you have the time to cover the
material in a qualitative manner in which all children are able to succeed
without time added on through pullouts or resource rooms?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/