From: Marielouise (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Dec 17, 1998 at 14:54:06
Subject: Re: Schedule of classes

I participate on a listserv where a similar question was asked about
elementary teachers.  I suggest that you contact Roseann at this address.
Tell her that Mary Lou Derwent sent you.  She received many, many answers.

Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 06:57:14 -0600
To: cpamlist@NCRELSGI.ncrel.org
From: hollinrl@mail.milwaukee.k12.wi.us (RLHNKCH)
Subject: math time

Dear Elementary Teachers,
We are doing an unofficial survey on Wisconsin Mathline.   The question for
you is -

* How many minutes do you spend per day on mathematics?

THANKS!
  Rosann

-Marielouise, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/