From: Prof. Andy
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Dec 23, 1998 at 01:41:09
Subject: Re: Geometry Textbook

Thanks immensely for your inputs on DG. (I'm getting so comfortable with it
I'm calling it by its nickname!)
I'm going to share your insights with my students. They still are not really
convinced that they can do this all on their own .... sans lectures. So far
the work/investigative groups have been developing conjectures (SSS,SAS and
ASA) that we already "proofed" in the "2-column era" before we switched to DG
last November. Now they're saying "Is that what those proofs were all about?"

Again, thanks. I'm truly grateful.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®