From: Rick (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Dec 17, 1998 at 00:20:55
Subject: Re: Computer software for Differential Equations

Allan - I have used both mathematica and derive in the classroom. My sense
was that derive is a bit easier for students to use (shorter learning
curve). Mathematica, on the other hand, seemed a bit more flexible in what
it could do and was a bit better graphically. Good luck...

 -Rick, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/