From: Ellie
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 21, 2002 at 02:56:28
Subject: Re: Integers

I know how to add integers. My main problem is subtracting such as -4--4. I
realize it equals 0, I just don't know how to explain it on the number line.
He thinks it should be -8. He knows the rule. He just wants to know the
reason.
Thanks, Ellie

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question