Q&A #9875

Forgiving Method/Partial Quotient Method of Division

View entire discussion
[<<prev] [next>>]

From: Kristina (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Nov 12, 2002 at 22:12:56
Subject: Re: Forgiving Method/Partial Quotient Method of Division

Hi Pam, I found this resource about the forgiving method in the Ask Dr. Math resources. http://mathforum.org/library/drmath/view/60775.html Ask Dr. Math is a great place to look for answers to math questions. You can search for words and phrases (that's what I did), you can read the FAQs and you can send questions to them. To do your own search: http://mathforum.org/dr.math/ -Kristina, for the T2T service

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®