 Thank You Teacher2Teacher! (T2T®)

From: P.B.
To: Teacher2Teacher
Date: May 30, 2001 at 21:35:23
Subject: Re: remediation

Thank you for your prompt response. Your feedback on AM is helpful. I had already checked out the ALEKS website; however, I had not found the name of a school district who used the program. Thank you for that information, and I will contact them tomorrow.

From: E.R.
To: Teacher2Teacher
Date: Mar 28, 2001 at 14:19:16
Subject: Re: Math anxiety/phobias

Hi Suzanne,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write me, I really appreciate the help.
E.R.

From: J.S.
To: Teacher2Teacher
Date: Mar 11, 2001 at 14:50:26
Subject: Re: Trigonometry and SOH CAH TOA

Ron,
Thank you sooooooo much that was exactly what I was looking for. I really appreciate it. Have a great day!!
J.S.

From: P.S.
To: Teacher2Teacher
Date: Mar 02, 2001 at 10:20:38
Subject: Re: Measurement

Thanks!!! That is exactly what I was looking for. I know my children will appreciate it. P.S.

From: N.S.
To: Teacher2Teacher
Date: Feb 17, 2001 at 18:20:58
Subject: Re: Maths Learning

Thank you very much for your kind response. You have shown me a new way to approach this problem.
As you suggest, we will contact the school teacher. Thanks again
N.S.

From: J.V.
To: Teacher2Teacher
Date: Feb 24, 2001 at 18:22:50
Subject: Re: the teaching of mathematics in America in the nineteenth century

Dear Suzanne,
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!!! You are very kind. Thank you for your quick responses. I did model it with the blocks and I think (I hope) students seemed to understand the concepts better. At least they could visually see that the models got much bigger.

From: C.L.
To: Teacher2Teacher
Date: Feb 06, 2001 at 19:43:35

Hi,
I just received a response from "Ron". I just wanted to say thank you for your time, it is greatly appreciated.
C.L.

From: T.L.
To: Teacher2Teacher
Date: Feb 05, 2001 at 22:04:56
Subject: Re: Measurement (math&science)

Thank you so much Ron for answering my question. It makes complete sense to me now! Much appreciated!

T.L.

From: M.S.
To: Teacher2Teacher
Date: Jan 30, 2001 at 19:23:46
Subject: Re: ancient greek mathematicians

Thank you for your information. Yor service is extremely useful. Not only are we studying Ancient Greeks but, it is also Black History Month.
M.S.

From: S.E.S.
To: Teacher2Teacher
Date: Jan 18, 2001 at 10:58:50
Subject: Re: NCTM Data Analysis and Probability Standards

WOW! Thank you for the authoritative answers. I will use the two resources to help me learn what the NCTM standards mean. Note: The PearsonLearning.com web site is a bit disorganized and it helps to use the ISBN Numbers: Probability (part of the Middle Grades Math Project: 0201287633, Exploring Data (Part of the Quantitative Literacy Series): 0866516107.

-S.E.S., impressed user of T2T service

More "Thank Yous"

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/