Thank You Teacher2Teacher! (T2T®)

From: K.K.
To: Teacher2Teacher
Date: May 05, 2001 at 14:42:55
Subject: Re: Math sequence for 1st graders

Hello, I would like to thank you all for the wonderful ideas. They will help me a great deal. The web sites were perfect and I will be passing them on to my other classmates in the teachers program. Thank You, K.K.

From: S.M.
To: Teacher2Teacher
Date: Apr 17, 2001 at 15:01:44
Subject: Re: Pre-calculus

Thank you for your input. We have narrowed our selection down to two textbooks. The Prentice Hall book is one of them. I was leaning towards this one myself and knowing that others are finding it resourceful, my decision is made.

From: K.M.
To: Teacher2Teacher
Date: Mar 27, 2001 at 19:34:10
Subject: Re: determination of a relation to a function

Jeanne,
Thank you so much! Explaining functions went smoothly today. I had a ball using your coke machine idea/explanation. The kids understood your explanation with the coke machine SO MUCH BETTER than the standard definition.
Thanks again.
K.M.

From: C.L.
To: Teacher2Teacher
Date: Oct 31, 2000 at 09:31:20
Subject: Thank you, Suzanne!

To Suzanne: Thank you so much. This list is a great resource.

From: D.T.
To: Teacher2Teacher
Date: Mar 21, 2000 at 09:00:03
Subject: Re: Locus

Thank you ever so much. The problems you gave to work on really helped my son. I really hope you guys keep up the good work. Thank you ever so much.
D.

From: S.C.
To: Teacher2Teacher
Date: Jul 25, 2000 at 16:51:56
Subject: Re: Estimation: Order of Magnitude, Compensation

WONDERFUL! This is exactly what I am looking for. I teach an advanced eighth grade class. I have enjoyed so much hearing from the Teacher2teacher service and you have been so prompt and helpful.

From: K.D.
To: Teacher2Teacher
Date: Jun 07, 2000 at 08:06:19
Subject: Re: Volume and Surface Area of Cones

Jeanne, Thank you very much for taking the time to write in detail. Your suggestion of rims of paper was very useful.

From: P.F.
Subject: Re: Sine rule, the ambiguous case

Dear Kimberly,

Thanks for your reply to my problem with the ambiguous case. This is the first time I have used the service and I'm amazed at your speedy response. I had a difficult lesson with this subject and now feel suitably prepared to tackle the lesson again. Thanks once again.

P.F.

From: P.F.
Dear Pat,

Thanks very much for your speedy response in replying to my query on the 'ambiguous case'. Having looked in a variety of textbooks and asked other members of staff, I was loosing hope of finding the answer. I now feel suitably empowered to tackle this lesson again. Many thanks

P.F.

From: T.R.
Subject: Math

Thanks now I will be able to do this chapter easily. I think you deserve a gift for your kindness and to think you could have said haha she does not know how to do this instead of helping me and other students also!

Thanks,
T.R.

From: W.C.
Subject: Re: my daughter is struggling and needs help

Jeanne, Thank you very much that is exactly what I am learning about right now. I will be sure to come back and ask.

From: E.J.
Subject: Re: elementary mathematics

Hi Jackie,

Thank you very much for your answer. We appreciate very much that you care for our small ones problems. Happy day to you.

E.J.

From: L.W.
Subject: Re: Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic

Hi Pat,

That helps immensely. Thank you for your quick and clear response.

L.W.

From: G.B.F.
Subject: Re: Test Generators

Hi Roya Salehi,

Thank you for your effort to help me. I looked into both of your suggestions, but they did not work with my test questions. Since I first asked this question on Teacher2Teacher, I have been told that the program I want costs upwards of $10,000-far too expensive. Please keep an eye out for a program that can copy my exam problems and generate multiple versions of it using different coefficients.

Thanks again.

-G.B.F.

From: K.J.M.
Subject: Re: Fractions

Good morning Jeanne,
Just a brief note to thank you for the problem. It is just what I am looking for. For some time I've been trying unsuccessfully to think of examples of to this question without even coming near. With the examples provided I feel more confident in helping my students understand this situation.

Appreciatively,
K.J.M.

From: L.K.
Subject: Re: Teaching Telling Time to a 3rd grader

Jeanne:

Thank you so much for sending me the information about Time. The kidscarnival site you sent me was the one activity I did fortunately run across that would in fact be excellent for my daughter. Thanks so much for responding to my request. It is so nice to know others out there care. I too am a teacher but hadn't had much luck with the methods I had been using with her.
Thanks so much and have a happy holiday.

From: L.K.

Gail:

Thank you so very much for replying to my note concerning my daughter having time with reading comprehension and telling time. I do appreciate your interest in my dilemma. Please stay in touch if you have any other suggestions. Have a blessed holiday season, and thanks for responding.

L.K.

More "Thank Yous"

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/