Back to: Teachers' Place || College || Graduate School
The Forum's Internet Mathematics Library provides a comprehensive database
of links to Humor.
Additional suggestions are offered below.
compilation of Frequently Asked Questions
- ... (and their answers) about Mathematics, maintained at the University of
Waterloo. Topics range from trivia and the trivial to advanced subjects
such as Wiles' recent proof of Fermat's Last Theorem.
Erdös Component Page
- At Oakland U (Rochester, MI USA). Find the Erdös Number of your favorite mathematicians.
- The Furman University Mathematical Quotation Server
- Pages that point to a collection of mathematical quotations culled from many sources.
- Math jokes old and new
- Scores of jokes, with attributions, collected by Clement Falbo, professor emeritus of mathematics at Sonoma State University.
- More Math Jokes
- Hundreds of jokes, sortable by popularity and recency, each with links to reveal punch lines or "like" them.
© 1994- The Math Forum at NCTM. All rights reserved.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help