Game Design for Education (CU Boulder)
Blackboard Learning System (Stanford)
TRAILS and The Math Forum
The Pedagogical Guide's Role
- Frisbie Middle school mathematics/computer teacher [1973 - 1977, 1987 - 2000]
7th grade Mathematics:
Standards-aligned 7th Grade Math:
- Math Forum Teacher Associate [1995 - 2000]
Suzanne's Mathematics Lessons:
- Math Forum Staff [2000 - present]
Educational Resource and Service Developer
- What I hope to provide each group:
- - an objective voice
- - advice on group interaction with pre-service teacher
- - feedback at the beginning of the project continuing through different stages of the project
- - both an experienced classroom viewpoint and developer's viewpoint
The Math Forum is known for:
Ask Dr. Math || Problems of the Week || Teacher2Teacher || Library
Math Tools || Professional Development || Teacher Exchange || Discussions
View video conference from Spring, 2003.
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 0205625.
Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
© 1994- The Math Forum at NCTM. All rights reserved.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help