Hosted by The Math Forum
All problems © Copyright 2001 Stan Wagon, Rob Leduc. Reproduced with permission.
- Problem 948: A Lottery Anomaly
- Problem 947: Who Won?
- Problem 946: Peaceful Rooks
- Problem 945: A Golfing Dilemma
- Problem 944: Seventeen Circles
- Problem 943: Alice and Bob, revisited
- Problem 942: Can Bob Determine Alice's Numbers?
- Problem 941: Reciprocal Sums
- Problem 940: Determine the Weights
- Problem 939: Sums Divide Products
- Problem 938: Lions and Lambs
Please don't ask us for answers! Solutions for almost every problem are posted to the mailing list, but at Professor Wagon's request we do not reproduce them here. If you can't sleep without knowing the answer to one of these problems, please contact Professor Wagon at email@example.com.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help