Hosted by The Math Forum
All problems © Copyright 2000 Stan Wagon, Rob Leduc. Reproduced with permission.
- Problem 913: A Locus of Points
- Problem 912: Attacking Queens
- Problem 911: Maximizing the Product
- Problem 910: Sum Set!
- Problem 909: Planes in Space
- Problem 908: Negabinary Numbers
- Problem 907: The Rotating Cube
- Problem 906: Polygon Power
- Problem 905: Crazy Mathematicians
- Problem 904: Random Queens
- Problem 903: A Base Two-Three Representation
- Problem 902: Harry Potter's Bottles
- Problem 901: Efficient Lock-Breaking
Please don't ask us for answers! Solutions for almost every problem are posted to the mailing list, but at Professor Wagon's request we do not reproduce them here. If you can't sleep without knowing the answer to one of these problems, please contact Professor Wagon at email@example.com.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help