- We are still having problems in getting more participants.
- In this week we had the same pair working on both sessions (At least we have a persistent couple)
- This couple worked on the same problem twice, which is kind of interesting. They worked on last week's geopow problem again last Thursday after they got feedback from Mathforum staff.
- We went over the annotated version of the [workshop agenda].
- Need volunteers for the game host and A-V coordinator positions.
- Each group should work on the material to be presented.
- We should think about an overview of what to cover in these presentations and discuss what we come up in the next project meeting.
- We need to pick a good powwow session among our data set to present during the workshop.
- We will be showing two videos from last quarter's taxi cab geometry session.
- We might think about transcribing these videotaped sessions to reflect what might happen if this problem was used in a powwow.
- Instead of doing this, if we want to incite some discussion about contrasting the face-to-face and online collaborative mediums, then it might be reasonable to consider the same group's transcript for the ducks in a row problem.