Showing revision 15
Difference (from revision 15 to revision 15)
(minor diff, author diff)
(The revisions are identical or unavailable.)
VMT Spring Fest
Prizes for the most collaborative groups
- Collaboration means that all the members of the group work together on the mathematics – make sure everyone’s ideas are listened to and that everyone understands what the group comes up with.
- Collaboration means that the group contributes ideas to the other groups in the VMT Fest through this wiki.
- Collaboration means that you work on the mathematics and that you have fun discussing it.
- For some hints on being good collaborators see the Math Forum page on collaboration help at http://mathforum.org/dr.math/vmt/collaborate/.
How to use this wiki
- This wiki is a website where you can easily add ideas.
- Each time your group has a good idea about the math, someone from your group should put that idea on the wiki.
- Only one person should edit or make changes to a wiki page at a time.
- Be sure to put your group's name next to your ideas.
- To add an idea to a wiki page, go to the page where you want to add an idea.
- Click on the button at the top of the page that says “Edit this page”. This will display the content of the page as plain text.
- Add a statement of your group’s idea to the bottom of the text – or to the middle.
- You can format your text with headlines and lists – click on the link for “How To Use This” to find out the easy ways of doing this.
- You can create new pages and link to them from the page you are at. Click on “How To Use This” and then "Making New Pages" to find out the easy way to do this.
- You can also comment on ideas from other groups by adding text after theirs. You should sign your comment with your group name.
Table of Contents for the VMT Fest Wiki
- Ideas from groups on rows of the table: RowsOfTheTable
- Ideas from groups on patterns of the sticks: PatternsOfTheSticks
- Other ideas from groups about this problem: OtherSticksProblemIdeas