Want the latest in math and math education news?
Subscribe to the Math Forum Internet Newsletter
We customize our workshops to meet your academic needs and time constraints. Teachers appreciate our workshops and online support because we focus on what they want: math content that works with their students. We are collaborators, helping you accomplish your goals using the resources at our disposal and other partners in your area. If you are looking for our previous workshop page, it is archived here.
Schedule an Inservice
- Plan and present mathematics workshops for the professional development of your teachers.
- Professional Development Program: Mastering the Common Core: We Have the Practices
- Currently we are offering these orientation sessions:
Problems of the Week Membership -- Getting Started
Technology Problems of the Week (tPoWs)
- Currently we are offering these courses:
Differentiated Math Instruction: Using Rich Problems to Reach All Learners
Learning from Student Work: Make the Most of Your PoW Membership
Mentor Your Own: Supporting Strong Development of Mathematical Practices
Moving Students from Arithmetic to Algebra - One Step at a Time
PoW Class Membership: Resources & Strategies for Effective Implementation
Problem Solving Strategies
Problem Solving in Geometry and Measurement
- Review sessions that Math Forum staff presented at national conferences.
- Review sessions that Math Forum staff presented at state and local conferences.
- Read about residential workshops we have hosted.