- What are the "parents" of a segment? a polygon interior?
- Construct a scalene right triangle.
(Make it a 3-4-5 triangle to most clearly illustrate this competency.)
- Construct the diameter of a circle, and measure its length. Calculate the ratio of the area of the circle to the square of the length of the diameter. Manipulate the circle to a few different sizes, and tabulate the values of this ratio. Can you explain the values this generates?
- Construct the point of concurrency of the perpendicular bisectors of an isosceles triangle and label it "circumcenter".
- Construct a slider control for a variable that goes from -1 to 1.