National Educational Computing Conference (NECC)
Annual Meeting, San Antonio, Texas, June 17 - 19, 2002
Visit us at our booth #1127
The Math Forum @ Drexel: A Portal to Mathematics on the Internet
Suzanne Alejandre and Kristina Lasher
firstname.lastname@example.org || email@example.com
Monday, June 17, 2002
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Web Poster Session
Park View Lobby
Intended Audience: Administrators, Staff Developers, Teachers, Technology Coordinators, Teacher Educators, Library/Media Specialists
- Experience a personalized tour of the Math Forum @ Drexel. Explore mathematics resources, services, and research using the Internet.
- Our goal will be to demonstrate how we work together as an online community of teachers, students, researchers, parents, educators, and citizens:
- -- encouraging communication throughout the mathematical community,
- -- offering model interactive projects,
- -- making math-related web resources more accessible,
- -- providing high-quality math and math education content,
- -- growing with the Web,
- -- and how you can participate in and benefit from our resources.
- Our Web Poster session will provide a tour of the Math Forum @ Drexel resources and interactive services, showing ways that the Web can be an effective tool for mathematics education. Because of the wide variety of options the Math Forum has available, this session will interest classroom teachers, technology specialists, and mathematics specialists.