Graphing a Function Activity
Math Forum Resources
Alignment to Radnor Township School District Mathematics Standards and Benchmarks:
- Standard 3: Function and Algebra Concepts
- Algebraically represent, model, analyze and solve mathematical and real-world problems involving paterns and functional relationships.
- represent relationships with tables, graphs in the coordinate plan and verbal or symbolic rules (8)
Correlation with the MathThematics textbook:
- Book 1
- p. 283 "function"
- Book 2
- p. 118 Modeling a Function
- p. 121 Graphing a Function
- Book 3
- p. 469 Modeling Change
- p. 472 Functions
Math Forum Resources:
Problems of the Week
Internet Mathematics Library
Other Web Resources:
- Project Interactivate - Shodor Organization
- MathThematics: ClassZone
Shelly Berman, Annie Fetter & Suzanne Alejandre
Send comments/questions to
© 1994- Drexel University. All rights reserved.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help
The Math Forum is a research and educational enterprise of the Drexel University School of Education.