Adding Integers Activity
Math Forum Resources
Alignment to Radnor Township School District Mathematics Standards and Benchmarks:
- Standard 1: Number and Operations Concepts
- Describe, represent, and apply numbers and their relationships and estimate and computer using mental strategies, paper and pencil, and technology.
- consistently and accurately add, subtract, multiply, and divide rational numbers (7)
- Standard 3: Function and Algebra Concepts
- Algebraically represent, model, analyze and solve mathematical and real-world problems involving paterns and functional relationships.
- represent relationships with tables, graphs in the coordinate plan and verbal or symbolic rules (8)
Correlation with the MathThematics textbook:
- Book 1
- p. 285 "variable"
- p. 510 Temperature and Integers
- p. 526 Adding and Subtracting Integers
- Book 2
- p. 16 "variable"
- p. 88 Integers and Coordinates
- p. 101 Integer Addition and Subtraction
- Book 3
- p. 41 "variable"
- p. 121 Operations with Integers
Math Forum Resources:
Problems of the Week
Internet Mathematics Library
Other Web Resources:
- Project Interactivate - Shodor Organization
- MathThematics: ClassZone
Shelly Berman, Annie Fetter & Suzanne Alejandre
Send comments/questions to
© 1994-2014 Drexel University. All rights reserved.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help
The Math Forum is a research and educational enterprise of the Drexel University School of Education.