Using Math Tools to Foster Algebraic Reasoning
Investigate algebraic reasoning in middle school mathematics using online software tools. Learn about the opportunity to participate in a grant-funded leadership program for SDP teachers.
- Let's Do Math!
- Spotting Numbers Problems
- tPoW: Galactic Exchange
- tPoW: Train Trouble
- Groups Report
- Illustrate the different forms of algebraic reasoning that come to play in the context of the problem.
- What are the benefits of this environment for your students and for developing algebraic reasoning?
- Math Tools
- Go to: Login or Register
- Go to: Math Tools: Math Topics
- Save to: My MathTools (view under the "Saved Items" tab)
- NSDL Online Workshops
- In 2007, the Math Forum will host five online workshops. We are currently registering participants for Workshop 2.
- Contact Us
- Steve Weimar and Suzanne Alejandre
© 1994-2015 Drexel University. All rights reserved.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help
The Math Forum is a research and educational enterprise of the Drexel University School of Education.