Math Symposium 2006
- Using Math Tools to Foster Algebraic Reasoning
- Suzanne Alejandre and Stephen Weimar
- K - 8
- Session B 11:10-12:05
- Investigate algebraic reasoning in middle school mathematics using online software tools. Learn about the opportunity to participate in a grant-funded leadership program for SDP teachers.
- Formative Assessment through Problem Solving and Writing
- Annie Fetter and Stephen Weimar
- 9 - 12
- Session C 1:40-2:35
- Constructed response problems can give unique insight into students' mathematical understanding. Explore a diagnostic process and use of an instructional rubric that addresses problem solving and communication.
© 1994-2014 Drexel University. All rights reserved.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help
The Math Forum is a research and educational enterprise of the Drexel University School of Education.