July 25 - August 11, 2000 - Swarthmore, Pennsylvania
2000 Summer Institute || Agenda || List of Participants
Participants' Suggestions & Concerns
- Inconsistent page design (format, fonts, etc.)
- Frames showing ever-present NavBars within site
- Simplicity/Streamline: access to stuff for me immediately
- Too "dense"
- Left NavBar w/services
- Brief descriptions (what do phrases like "key issues" mean, especially to naive visitors? What differentiates the different searchs, or browsing in the Internet Math Library?)
- Power Search available immediately
- Self Guided Tour available immediately
- Check commercial sites for design ideas
- Presenter Tour available to others
© 1994- Drexel University. All rights reserved.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help
The Math Forum is a research and educational enterprise of the Drexel University School of Education.