July 25 - August 11, 2000 - Swarthmore, Pennsylvania
2000 Summer Institute || Agenda || List of Participants
Thoughtful reflection and evaluation are an important part of any professional development activity. Both participants and providers benefit from the cycle of honest feedback. Please help us by giving responses to the very open-ended items below.
- Comment on each of the major components of the Institute:
- presentations by Math Forum personnel
- locating mathematics resources on the Internet
- working on the developing Math Forum features
- working on your personal project
- connection with on-line participants
- What activities or ideas presented in this Institute had the most impact on you personally?
- What changes in your skills or knowledge base can be directly attributed to your work with this Institute?
- Describe any professional goals or activities you intend to pursue that were stimulated by your participation in this Institute.
Please send your responses to Suzanne and Shelly.
© 1994-2014 Drexel University. All rights reserved.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help
The Math Forum is a research and educational enterprise of the Drexel University School of Education.