- To develop an online resource of lesson plans, activities, and/or projects for discrete math topics.
- During the Institute, Mike DeFoe developed a series of pages entitled Discrete Discoveries - a collection of material for use by teachers of middle school discrete math.
- Discussion related to the development of this topic has taken place on the geometry.institutes newsgroup; for a record of postings, please see the
Working Group Discussion Archive.
Further communication is encouraged, either by way of posting to geometry.institutes, or sending email to the individuals listed below.
- Mike DeFoe - email@example.com - onsite
- Stephen O. Gervais - firstname.lastname@example.org - online
- Eileen Schoaff - email@example.com - online
- Curtiss E. Wall - C_WALL@vger.nsu.edu - online
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help