- To build an online resource of lesson plans, activities and/or projects integrating the Internet into math, science, and language arts curricula.
- Sheila Talamo developed a set of pages entitled Fermi Questions in the Mathematics Classroom. Resources include sample Fermi questions, a Fermi "discussion" page, and an opportunity for users to submit a Fermi question.
- Discussion related to the development of this topic has taken place on the geometry.institutes newsgroup; for a record of postings, please see the
Working Group Discussion Archive.
Further communication is encouraged, either by way of posting to geometry.institutes, or sending email to the individuals listed below.
- Sheila Talamo - firstname.lastname@example.org - onsite
- Caroline Brennan - email@example.com - online
- Bob Coulter - firstname.lastname@example.org - online
- Karen Smith - email@example.com - online
- Mary Steady - firstname.lastname@example.org - online
- Jill Tucker - email@example.com - online
- Joanna Yantosh - firstname.lastname@example.org - online
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help