- To develop student web projects. Topics range from Problem of the Week kinds of programs to management of student-run public forums and Web pages devoted to students and math.
- Steve Means spent the week gathering ideas for his Math Event of the Month page. These technology-based math activities will be featured every month at his high school (and, hopefully, other schools). Steve's work forms the backbone for a whole year's worth of fun math activities.
Ruth Carver, as coordinator of the Elementary Problem of the Week (and the related High School Mentor project), chose to focus attention during the workshop on generating public interest in her efforts. She posted announcements to newsgroups and mailing lists, asking for volunteers, etc.
AP Calculus on the Web, a collection of resources compiled by Sandy Ray. The need for these resources stems from the fact that the AP Calculus requirements are being revised this year.
- Discussion related to the development of this topic has taken place on the geometry.institutes newsgroup; for a record of postings, please see the
Working Group Discussion Archive.
Further communication is encouraged, either by way of posting to geometry.institutes, or sending email to the individuals listed below.
- Steve Means - firstname.lastname@example.org - onsite
- Ruth Carver - email@example.com - onsite
- Sandra Ray - firstname.lastname@example.org - onsite
- Annie Fetter - email@example.com - onsite (Forum staff)
- Matt Gehrett - firstname.lastname@example.org - online
- Kaisa Vähähyyppä - email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org - online
- Joanna Yantosh - email@example.com - online
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help