Let's use this tutorial.
It's fairly simple, but covers all of the following features of tables:
- Basic table tags
table, tr, td, th, caption
- Borders vs no borders
- Standard symmetrical tables with elements in each equally sized cell
- Formatting text and images within table cells
- Spanning a row or column (**very important**)
- Top and Side headings (ie labelling the rows and columns)
- Forum Home Page
Could you tell?
- Math Resources by Subject
My personal favorite. This is a kind of sideways table. Look at the code and you'll see what I mean. The idea is to keep the organization more or less the same even for browsers that don't recognize table, like lynx.
- Quick Reference A basic table. Our way of presenting LOTS of links in a relatively small space.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help