T3 International Conference
March 5-6, 2010
- Overview: The Math Forum @ Drexel
- What are the Problems of the Week and Why Should I Use Them?
- Overview: Problem Solving and Communication Activity Series
- Take Dr. Math With You! - drmath.handout.pdf
- Our Online PD Courses: Professional Development Program: Learning Math Together
- PoW Memberships: Problems of the Week
- Continue your education with Drexel University Online
- Problems of the Week
- Math Fundamentals
Problems: She Counts Seashells || Sports Weigh In
Problems: Bartering for Bananas || Suli's Sense
Problems: The Bouncing Ball || Field Trip
Problems: Regional Ratios || Flying High
Max's and Suzanne's Session Handouts
Implementing The Math Forum's Problem-Solving Process with the TI-Nspire
Sessions 101 and 284
Max Ray, the Math Forum @ Drexel, Philadelphia, PA
Math Tools, tPoWs, TI Technology and You!
Suzanne Alejandre, the Math Forum @ Drexel, Philadelphia, PA
Send comments to: Suzanne and Max
© 1994- Drexel University. All rights reserved.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help
The Math Forum is a research and educational enterprise of the Drexel University School of Education.