Noticings students may generate:
- Amani and Biagio are two travelers who stop by the side of the road to eat.
- Amani has seven bread rolls.
- Biagio has five bread rolls.
- Amani and Biagio have 12 bread rolls all together.
- Caleb would like to share Amani and Biagio’s bread with them.
- I wonder if sharing means eating the same number of rolls.
- Each of the three eats four bread rolls.
- I wonder if sharing the rolls means that they ate all of them.
- The three ate 12 rolls all together.
- The number of rolls they ate is equal to the number of rolls Amani and Biagio started with.
- There were no rolls left after the three ate their share.
- Amani ate 4 of her rolls and gave out 3.
- Biagio ate 4 of his rolls and gave out 1.
- Caleb didn't have any rolls of his own.
- Caleb took all of the rolls he ate from Biagio and Amani.
- Caleb got one of his rolls from Biagio and 3 of his rolls from Amani.
- Caleb left a payment of 12 silver pieces for the rolls.
- I wonder what bread rolls Caleb paid for. Did he pay of all of the rolls or the ones he ate or something else?
- Amani thinks that she should get seven of the 12 silver pieces Caleb left.
- Amani thinks that Biagio should get five of the 12 silver pieces Caleb left.
- I wonder whether Amani thinks that Caleb left 1 silver piece for each of the 12 bread rolls they all started
- Biagio thinks that he and Amani should share the silver pieces equally and get 6 pieces each.
- Biagio thinks that if he and Amani shared the rolls equally then they should be sharing the pieces of silver
- I wonder whether Biagio thinks that sharing the rolls equally means eating the same number of rolls.
- I wonder if the number of rolls Amani and Biagio shared was equal to those that they each ate or to those
that they each gave out.
- I wonder if Caleb paid for the rolls that they all ate or for those that he ate.
- The Oracle decided that Amani should get nine silver pieces.
- The Oracle decided that Biagio should get three silver pieces.
- The Oracle decided that Amani should get 6 more silver pieces than Biagio.
- The Oracle decided that Amani should get 3 times the number of silver pieces Biagio gets.
- I wonder how did the Oracle make his decision.
- The Oracle didn't think that Amani and Biagio shared their rolls equally.
- The Oracle gave Amani 2 more silver pieces than the number of bread rolls she started with and gave
Biagio 2 fewer silver pieces than the number of bread rolls he started with.
- Amani gave two bread rolls to Caleb and one bread roll to Biagio.
- There are 3 people sharing the bread rolls and the Oracle gave Amani three times the amount of money he
gave to Biagio.