DRAWING EMERSON HIGH SCHOOL
You can actually copy a picture from the web, paste it into Sketchpad, and then draw over it.
- Pick one of the pictures below. Hold the mouse down on it and wait until you can choose "Copy this image".
- Go into Sketchpad and in a blank sketch, choose Edit >> Paste.
- Using the ray tool, start at the upper front corner of the building and put the ray's control point on the same building line at the back edge.
- Construct another ray, starting at the bottom front corner of the building and following that line to the back of the building.
- Construct the intersection of those two rays - this is a vanishing point for this picture.
- Add some more elements to the drawing.