Putting Research Into Action
Links to research
Upper Moreland School District, June 18, 2004
- Teaching and Learning Mathematics: Using Research to Shift From the "Yesterday" Mind to the "Tomorrow" Mind
- Dr. Terry Bergeson State Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Washington State
- March 2000
- CRISS and Brain Research: A Perfect Fit
- Project CRISS
- How People Learn: Brain, Mind, Experience, and School-Expanded Edition
- National Academy Press, 2101 Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20055
- Mathematical Proficiency for All Students
- RAND Mathematics Study Panel, Deborah Loewenberg Ball, Chair
- Principles and Standards for School Mathematics
- The National Council of Teachers of Mathematics, 1906 Association Drive, Reston, VA 20191
June 18 Powerpoint presentation:
Math Forum Resources - Focus on Algebra
Annie Fetter, Kristina Lasher & Suzanne Alejandre
Send comments/questions to the presenters.
© 1994- Drexel University. All rights reserved.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help
The Math Forum is a research and educational enterprise of the Drexel University School of Education.