Last day: Things to do
- Copy your files to your floppy disk Include your HTML pages, Eudora folder, and Netscape bookmarks.
To save your Netscape Bookmarks:
- go to the Windows menu
- select Bookmarks
- go to the File menu and select Save As
- find your disk in the dialog box, Open it, and Save the bookmarks there.
This turns your bookmarks into a page you can view from within Netscape, using Open File.
[As an alternative, if you know your way around your Macintosh, you can make Netscape use this bookmarks file on the Bookmarks menu by naming it Bookmarks.html and putting it into the Netscape preference folder.]
- Email Make sure you have your Philadelphia email account information and have written down where to use that information in Eudora.
- Unsubscribe from mailing lists If you won't have access to the Internet for a while you should probably unsubscribe from any mailing lists you joined. Look for the welcome messages from those lists - probably from "majordomo" or "listserv" or "listproc" - to find out how to unsubscribe.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help