Professional Development Events and Programs
Sample School Programs
Contents || PD Courses || SchoolPrograms || Inservices || National || Local || Summer
Want the latest in math and math education news?
Subscribe to the Math Forum Internet Newsletter
The Math Forum school collaborations with the most impact and best value are likely to be the long-term integrated service programs that combine student learning support and teacher professional development. To learn more about ways to increase the effective use of technology in the math classroom and the use of Internet services for improving content expertise and student performance under new standards, please visit our School Programs pages. Also, feel free to fill in the form below if you would like us to contact you.
- Camden County, New Jersey, MATRIX grant
- Professional development focused on the implementation of the Geometer's Sketchpad and the Math Forum's Problems of the Week into the existing middle school curricula.
- Trenton, New Jersey, MATRIX grant
- Professional development focused on mentoring and modeling using technology in the classroom to support mathematics instruction.
- Park City Mathematics Institute, Institute for Advanced Study
- Summer programs and virtual follow-up support for continuity.
- Rutgers/Lucent, Allies in Teaching Mathematics and Technology
- Professional development focused by student services for problem solving.
- Radnor School District, Radnor, PA
- Technology integration and alignment with the mathematics curriculum.
- San Diego Urban Systemic Initiative, San Diego, California
- Philadelphia Urban Systemic Initiative, Philadelphia, PA
- Effective use of the Internet for mathematics education.
© 1994- The Math Forum at NCTM. All rights reserved.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help