Honors 200 Seminar - Fall 2003
The Math Forum @ Drexel
Home/Syllabus || Math Forum
Assignment for week ending October 30
Due Thursday at noon: Write a Reflection
Think about your own learning and write a one-page reflection and send it to email@example.com or bring it to class. E-mail or Word documents are fine. These focusing questions might help you focus your thinking.
- What do you do when you have an assignment that you need help with?
- Before college what did you do? What do you think you will do now?
- Who do you ask or where do you look for help? Is it different for different subjects?
- How do you go about learning what your professors want you to learn?
- What do you do if you are trying to learn about something that interests you but isn't an assignment? Are your methods different?