1. Click on the five different buttons in the applet (F=4, F=6, F=8, F=12, F=20). Can you name the five regular polyhedra?
2. Look at the top of the chart. How many faces does each polyhedron have? How many vertices?
3. Stop the rotation. Look at each of the polyhedra. What polygon do you see on the faces of the
4. Instead of using the stop button you can also try dragging the mouse on the figures to rotate them.
5. Click on the pull down menu with choices color model, light model, metal model, wire model and select wire model and view the cube. Can you count the edges? the vertices? Now change to the other four polyhedra and count the edges and vertices for all of them. Are there any patterns?