BACK TO CONTENTS

by Stacey Bearden

December, 1998

Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 01:43:05 -0500 (EST)
From: Stacey Bearden  stacey@mathforum.org
To: All Dr. Math Doctors
Subject: Dr. Math in December

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Ask Dr. Math Newsletter
December, 1998
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hello folks, and happy new year to you!  This will be a short newsletter,
because I'm in the middle of my vacation. (Sorry.)

Stats for December:

  5375 - incoming questions
  1947 - answered questions
  36.2 - percent answered

This percentage is up a bit from last month, and we answered more
questions. However, for the first time since I've started counting, we
experienced a (slight) drop in incoming questions, down from 5581 last
month. My New Year's resolution: back up to the 50% we were achieving
last summer.

*************************************

To finish up this abbreviated newsletter, a very nice thank you to us
all:

I just want to thank you all soooooooo very much for giving your time
and helping us kids with our problems. You guys are all great. I am
so happy that they have this help thing on the web... and I want to
thank you all so much for everything you have done. Nowadays kids
don't even appreciate the teachers for what they do. BUT with you
guys we won't be where we will be in the future. I just wanted to
say thanksssssssssssssssss so verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry much for your
time and effort for helping us.

Love Sunitha

And th, th, th, th, that's all folks!  Happy New Year 1999!

Dr. Stacey
Doctor Math Administrator
The Math Forum
BACK TO CONTENTS