The Math Forum

Topic: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?

Replies: 32   Last Post: Oct 11, 2017 12:20 PM

bassam king karzeddin

Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?

On Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 7:59:35 PM UTC+3, Dan Christensen wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 12:10:32 PM UTC-4, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> > Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth when the vast majority of the alleged top most genius mathematicians are really BIG TROLLS who can't comprehend the most simple facts that had been discovered thousands of years back about the fact of the real numbers being only positive constructible numbers and nothing else for sure
> >

> In BKK's mathematical fantasy world, the square root of 2, 40 degree angles and 0 do not exist. Really! If he can't solve it by his counting his fingers and toes, the solution does not exist. Needless to say, there is not much call for his form of, ahem... "mathematical insight" in the real world these days. BKK is a crank and a troll.
>
> Dan
>
> Download my DC Proof 2.0 software at http://www.dcproof.com
> Visit my Math Blog at http://www.dcproof.wordpress.com

Don't turn to be a lier, it is true that you are a loser

When did I say that sqrt(2) doesn't exist? wonder!
Sqrt(2) is a CONSTRUCTIBLE number before your eyes, it is simply and geometrically an irrational number that represents a diagonal of a square with UNITY side, created basically from the only creator of all existing numbers (which is the unity one), where the unity (one) creates the rational numbers also but equating it with any imaginable rational is a sin, even that rational assumed endless digits (which is good for comparison only), since basically (Rationals =/= Irrationals) BY instinct

But yes for zero and 40 degrees angles (they are fiction number and fiction angle respectively for sure

BKK

Date Subject Author
9/20/17
Read Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/20/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bursejan@gmail.com
9/20/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
Dan Christensen
9/20/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/20/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
Dan Christensen
9/20/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/20/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
Dan Christensen
9/20/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most genious mathematicians?
Henrietta Foreskineater
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most genious mathematicians?
Startled Fart Blast
9/20/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
Jan Bielawski
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
William Elliot
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
William Elliot
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most genious mathematicians?
FromTheRafters
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
William Elliot
9/22/17
Read Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
9/22/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
9/24/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/25/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/3/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
10/3/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/4/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
Bill
10/7/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
10/7/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/7/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
10/9/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/11/17