The Math Forum

Topic: It is a very bad idea and nothing less than stupid to define 1/3
= 0.333...

Replies: 31   Last Post: Oct 3, 2017 3:02 AM

mitchrae3323@gmail.com

= 0.333...

On Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 9:05:28 AM UTC-7, John Gabriel wrote:
> On Saturday, 30 September 2017 08:14:55 UTC-5, Zelos Malum wrote:
> > Den söndag 12 februari 2017 kl. 14:14:11 UTC+1 skrev John Gabriel:
> > > S = Lim S in this case, contradicts the fact that 1/3 has no representation in base 10.
> > >
> > > However, it also leads to even more absurd definitions, that is, pi=3.14159... when in fact it is known that pi has NO measure.
> > >

> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hulvl3GgGk
> > >
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8s_8fNePEE
> > >

> > > Your comments are unwelcome shit and will be ignored.
> > >
> > > This is posted on this newsgroup in the interests of public education and to eradicate ignorance and stupidity from mainstream mythmatics.

> > ANd so you continue your shit about focusing only on your own delusions, common, grow up.

> Your days are numbered moron. You will be ashamed of everything that you have accused me of - well, that's if you live long enough.
>
> Please, whatever you do, do not produce any offspring. There are enough stupid people in academia and we don't need more.

.9 repeating and One share a sameness. They are quantities
that are different by the infinitely small.
.9 repeating is a transcendental One; the First quantity
below one. The infinitely small difference means a shared
sameness that is still not absolutely same.

Mitchell Raemsch

Date Subject Author
= 0.333...
mitchrae3323@gmail.com