The Math Forum

Topic: John "Troll Boy" Gabriel - the moron that was.
Replies: 2   Last Post: Oct 1, 2017 11:21 AM

Dan Christensen

Re: John "Troll Boy" Gabriel - the moron that was.

On Sunday, October 1, 2017 at 10:26:45 AM UTC-4, John Gabriel wrote:
> Peano was an absolute moron, but if you think that this sounds bad, just wait... most modern math academics have adopted his juvenile "axioms" as part of their math "foundations". I can't imagine anything more ridiculous and what an embarrassment and shame it is to modern academics.

JG is insanely jealous of true geniuses like Peano whose legacy will last thousands of year. JG, on the other hand will be forgotten as soon as he quits posting here. Using his goofy number system -- his supposed alternative to Peano's axioms -- he cannot derive even the most elementary results of basic arithmetic, not even 2+2=4. It is a trivial exercise using Peano's original axioms, but this just makes JG hate him all the more. What a moron.

Dan