The Math Forum

Topic: It is a very bad idea and nothing less than stupid to define 1/3
= 0.333...

Replies: 3   Last Post: Oct 2, 2017 1:43 AM

bursejan@gmail.com

= 0.333...

Not every forall is induction. Induction works
only for natural numbers.

But the epsilon is a forall over rational numbers
(or real number), what induction do you have in mind.

And why do you call Peano crapaxioms, when nevertheless
you say induction is needed here.

Ever incurred to you that Peano axioms capture
natural numbers and their induction?