The Math Forum

Topic: 6)are all German mathematicians like Peter Roquette,
Gunther Schmidt Karl-Otto Stöhr- as dumb as Franz, teachi
ng a Conic section is ellipse, when in truth it is an oval?

Replies: 11   Last Post: Oct 4, 2017 7:05 PM

Dan Christensen

Re: 6)are all German mathematicians like Peter Roque

On Monday, October 2, 2017 at 2:22:44 AM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> 6)are all German mathematicians like Peter Roquette, Gunther Schmidt
> Karl-Otto Stöhr- as dumb as Franz, teaching a Conic section is ellipse, when in truth it is an oval?

Math failure Archie Pu is an angry, pathetic old man desperate for attention. Sadly, he actually believes that 10^666 is an "infinite number" and that the entire universe is just one gigantic plutonium atom (hence his supposedly legally established surname). Every day, it seems, we have a new idiocy from his keyboard. You will miss nothing if you simply ignore his cranky postings.

Dan

Date Subject Author
10/2/17
Read 6)are all German mathematicians like Peter Roquette,
Gunther Schmidt Karl-Otto Stöhr- as dumb as Franz, teachi
ng a Conic section is ellipse, when in truth it is an oval?
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
10/2/17
Read Re: 6)are all German mathematicians like Peter Roque
tte, Gunther Schmidt Karl-Otto Stöhr- as dumb as Franz, te
aching a Conic section is ellipse, when in truth it is an ov
al?
Me
10/2/17
Read Princeton math dept agreeing with Franz for none has spotted the
error- as dumb as Franz, teaching a Conic section is ellipse, when in truth
it is an oval?
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
10/2/17
Read Re: Princeton math dept agreeing with Franz for none has spotted the
alouatta.coibensis@gmail.com
10/2/17
Read Re: Princeton math dept agreeing with Franz for none has spotted the
error- as dumb as Franz, teaching a Conic section is ellipse, when in truth
it is an oval?
Me
10/2/17
Read Re: 6)are all German mathematicians like Peter Roque
tte, Gunther Schmidt Karl-Otto Stöhr- as dumb as Franz, te
aching a Conic section is ellipse, when in truth it is an ov
al?
Dan Christensen
10/2/17
Read Re: 6)are all German mathematicians like Peter Roquette
, Gunther Schmidt Karl-Otto Stöhr- as dumb as Franz, tea
ching a Conic section is ellipse, when in truth it is an oval
?
Peter Percival
10/2/17
Read Re: 6)are all German mathematicians like Peter Roque
tte, Gunther Schmidt Karl-Otto Stöhr- as dumb as Franz, tea
ching a Conic section is ellipse, when in truth it is an ova
l?
Me
10/3/17
Read Re: 6)are all German mathematicians like Peter Roque
tte, Gunther Schmidt Karl-Otto Stöhr- as dumb as Franz, te
aching a Conic section is ellipse, when in truth it is an ov
al?
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
10/3/17
Read Re: 6)are all German mathematicians like Peter Roque
tte, Gunther Schmidt Karl-Otto Stöhr- as dumb as Franz, te
aching a Conic section is ellipse, when in truth it is an ov
al?
needspy@gmail.com
10/4/17
Read Re: 6)are all German mathematicians like Peter Roque
tte, Gunther Schmidt Karl-Otto Stöhr- as dumb as Franz, te
aching a Conic section is ellipse, when in truth it is an ov
al?
Jan Bielawski
10/4/17