The Math Forum

Topic: Re: It is a very bad idea and nothing less than stupid to define 1/3
= 0.333...

Replies: 9   Last Post: Oct 2, 2017 8:32 PM

Me

= 0.333...

On Monday, October 2, 2017 at 10:47:08 PM UTC+2, burs...@gmail.com wrote:

> But Netzweltler's are of interest, since they might show
> some very juvenile believes, maybe even not their own,
> just some mish mash from dunno where, maybe from the land of Oz?

The problem with "Netzweltler" (as you will soon find out for yourself, I guess) is that he suffices the original definition of a crank:

"A crank is defined as a man who cannot be turned." (Nature, 8 Nov 1906, 25/2)